Photo via: thecurtainbar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A beautiful waterfall from Jasper National Park in Alberta, Canada. How to Order Order this item by choosing a width that is slightly wider than your stairway, and that has the correct number of stair
- Winkel w154 from Wästberg is the essence of modern task lighting: an engineered but graceful construction that sets its focus on bringing high quality LED light
- 3,743 Likes, 217 Comments – Engaged To the Details (@engagedtothedetails) on Instagram: “We spy a MUST have idea for your wedding day and even engagement shoot captures! || Photo Credit:…”
- DIY: hanging shelf…i tried this concept before to make my own (floating) book shelf, it turned out very nice -@ahseknovel
- Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Chicken is a very simple and delicious dinner for busy weeknights! Let your slow cooker do all the work; prep time for this dish is less than 5 minutes! I am introducing you to my kids’ favorite crockpot meal. If there is one food they love more than tacos, it’s peanut…Read More »
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- bunk looks lovely from the outside, and keeps getting better. From the salvage-style little tables to the polished sliding lift doors (the ones from the old films that look like theyd take a finger off), theres loads of retro in here, but the overall feel is very contemporary…
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- 12 At Home Leg Day Workout for Women. The following leg day workout routine is very effective and diversify that can be perform in any order. As you progre
- This is technically an address plaque, although it is inside a hotel in Istanbul. I love the three-dimensional design here, and the illumination and shadow. This address sign / house number / whatever was just too cool not to share with you all.
- 8 Small Hotel Rooms That Maximize Their Tiny Space | Building the bed right into the wall of this small hotel room creates a separate sleeping space in the room and makes the living space feel a little more roomy. The built-in bed also creates a storage solution under the bed, perfect for storing shoes, bags, and whatever else you want to have put away but easily accessible.