Photo via: decorpad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I really love this and the red and yellow looks great!!
- This Pin was discovered by Fabric Images. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.
- Framing fabric as art
- love this idea for a screened in porch….we filled out paperwork today for a really adorable house in the neighborbood I grew up in with a large screened in porch in the front and deck in the back…excited to DIY some stuff Ive been wanting to do patio furniture wise
- I love CG and her BEAUTIFUL home – this is a great idea for my duvet cover, at the end of the bed.
- When we knock down the wall separating the kitchen/dinning room a counter height floating workspace would be awesome. I could see it being really helpful when the munchkins are older or I want to look up a recipe. It would be a great place for a docking station. Love this idea!!!!
- I LOVE the idea of using a Shelf as a side table next to a bed! – great for small spaces! (I know of a few hotels that would really benefit from this idea!)
- Love the white and off white together! very elegant! and I love the shear fabric on the bed skirt!
- 37 Super chic DIY headboard ideas love this one now gotta find fabric
- A custom queen bed upholstered in Highland Courts Voltaire fits snugly in a corner of the guest room. Roman shade and bolster fabric in Schumachers Rivington Weave. Odeon chandelier, Restoration Hardware. – HouseBeautiful.com
- love this rolling desk that fits over bed
- Love the idea of replacing the outdated wall mirror in the bedroom nook areas and replacing with new paint and rounded mirrors like this one- or white framed mirrors (in other pins)