Photo via: ulrikkelund.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- Create a focal point in your room with a modern piece, like a straight lined console table and simple but impactful mirror.
- The bedroom is often the focal point of interior design. There are numerous ways in which to liven up the comfortable and intimate space that you spend so much of…
- Focal walls- could be cool with Turkish or Moroccan tiles instead Handmade tiles can be colour coordinated and customized re. shape, texture, pattern, etc. by ceramic design studios
- pallet wood wall bathroom suite thats off of our bedroom & it would coordinate w/ the pallet headboard…so gonna use this 🙂
- interesting wall idea by jodie
- Paint back wall of wide linen closet and add simple white shelves. Sweet styling.
- The Glass Wall brings in the Luxury of space flowing into The Master Bedroom connecting it to the lounge, visually. Also its Detailed to add Privacy when required.
- How to build a pallet accent wall in an afternoon. Includes tips on safe pallets to use, and building wire pathways for mounting a TV.
- wall art idea
- Winter forest – wall mural