Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love staying in fancy hotels… okay, luxury or boutique hotels! I probably could live in one! It’s all about the special amenities and beautiful bedding and decadent room service and fluffy towels and … I could go on and on! Obviously, I don’t get to stay in those hotels often. But just more »
- [Infographic] Hotels vs bed and breakfasts: Not only do bed and breakfasts offer more affordable rates than hotels, but 3 out of 4 travelers agree that bed and breakfasts offer better amenities. Think homemade breakfasts every morning and no more hotel charges for WiFi and parking! Source: http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/toplists/hotels-vs-bed-and-breakfasts
- Guest Amenities Put together a welcome kit for guests in a vintage travel case, including such necessities as towels, soap, and shampoo!
- 10 Tips and lots of ideas for getting a room guest ready! stonegableblog.com
- Guest bedroom dresser. Guests dont need three drawers so remove two and use to store towels and toiletries.
- Guest room basket. Have towels, water, a few toiletries, healthy snacks, light reading. by catherine
- For many traveling pet parents, he traditional options of sending your pet to the kennel or recruiting a reluctant relative to look after Fido or Fluffy are less than ideal… Read More…
- Twelve Items Every Guest Room Needs to remember to include so your guests feel welcome and comfortable while they stay at your home.
- Reading nook bed that doubles as guest room. maximizespace quaint cozy funtionalstyle
- Overnight Guest Welcome Basket
- A custom queen bed upholstered in Highland Courts Voltaire fits snugly in a corner of the guest room. Roman shade and bolster fabric in Schumachers Rivington Weave. Odeon chandelier, Restoration Hardware. – HouseBeautiful.com
- 5. Use the back of a bathroom door to hang towels! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living