Photo via: lh3.ggpht.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The restaurant Wintergarten at the Freisitz Roith Schlosshotel with the stunning view to lake Traunsee
- Each cottage garden larkspur spray is approximately 11cm in diameter and 23cm tall from the stem. The stem(s) measure approximately 47cm from tip to flower and have a wire core.They can be used to make up larger arrangements of flowers, fresh or arti
- Pic by luxdeco- townhouse collection I dont like the pillow arrangement. It looks like theatre seats. Too many takes up too much of the bed. I like the accessories. www.uniquehomesolutions.ca
- A unique material, our Croco covers are a great addition to any guest room. Available in a large range of colours, these can be personalised to your taste.. The Smart Marketing Group – Brand Me London Room Folder inspiration. London themed restaurant menus and menu presentation products.
- Made from recycled leather, the Hydra is smooth, elegant and long lasting. Available in Colours to suit your guest rooms, this material is a great option. The Smart Marketing Group – Brand Me London Room Folder inspiration. London themed restaurant menus and menu presentation products.
- Our company is engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Industrial Furniture with rich specifications. They are perfectly suit to the interior of your home. We offer a large number wooden furniture and Industrial Furniture, Reclaimed Wood Furniture, Recycled Wood Furniture, Rustic Furniture, Restaurant Furniture, Hotel Furniture. House Of Furniture, Jodhpur, India.
- 21 Ways to Have the Best Palm Springs Trip Ever 1. Get teppanyaki you can only access via boat At the JW Marriott (you know, the one where they filmed the Saved By The Bell episode where Jessies Dad gets married), a mini-ferry (!!!) will take you to Mikado, the superlative Japanese steak-and-seafood restaurant. Youll start literally at a dock inside the hotel lobby (wut), boat past a bunch of real-life pink flamingos, and dock in teriyaki meat heaven.
- Wall candle arrangement with mason jars. Hung from an existing shelf. Very relaxing!!!
- A beautiful Top Table flower setting for the pround Mr & Mrs > see more at http://carouselhotel.co.uk/weddings
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Lion Noir Restaurant and Bar in Amsterdam
- Balearic bliss and retro-tropical aesthetics inform La Parada del Mar, a beach-side restaurant in affluent Cape Town suburb…