Photo via: greenpoddevelopment.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Several weeks ago, I shared 10-Ways to “Hotel-ify” Your Guest Bath. I thought it would be a great time to share the ways I also prepare my Guest Rooms to makesure my guests feel right at home. 10-Ways to “Hotel-ify” Your Guest Room 1) Linens/Bedding Honestly there is no shortcut when it comes to […]
- Guests will love this personalized treat! Whether you’re hosting a wedding, birthday bash or any other special occasion, individual boxes are always a hit! They can be used to greet your guests or as a partying gift. Box sizes can vary from a light snack to a full size meal. Simply tell me your desires and inspiration and we will work together to create your perfect box! I am fluent in all design software so we can work with existing images or I can create a personal label for you. Color schemes and fonts are endless possibilities! Handwritten calligraphy labels are also available. Upon arrival, the boxes will come prepared yet unassembled. Simply pop them open and fill them with your goodies! If you are interested in talking about your specific needs, please convo me with the following information: -What do you plan to use the boxes for? (size) -What color boxes are you interested in using? There are many colors and patterns we can choose from. -How many boxes do you expect to need? -What is your wedding theme/color scheme? -Do you have a specific design throughout your weddding that you would like to keep in style with? -Would you like ribbons, bows, bordered paper, feathers, tags, etc? The price per box varies depending on the color, amount ordered and overall design elements desired. Larger orders have a lower price per box. Please do not purchase a single box listing. Convo me 🙂 Thank you for your interest, I look forward to working together
- Hayden Falls in Dublin, Ohio I also am proud to call Dublin home-I grew up there
- If there was ever a perfect moment this would be one of the most enchanting nights with you ever ♥
- As you might already know from my last DIY wall art project, I tend towards a modern style. I also kind of have a thing for geometry. While we dont always have the same home decor preferences, I think an overall modern style is one thing that my husband, Dave, and I actually… canvaspainting
- Hit up grocery stores along the way (as opposed to fast food) for road trip meals. Also, stopping en route is easier than trying to stock up on everything before you leave.
- Chocoholics this is the fruit for you. Black sapote aka chocolate pudding fruit has four times as much vitamin C than an orange – how’s that for an immune booster! It is also a great source of fibre and potassium. Best when eaten very ripe (soft to touch) this fruit has a custard like texture that will have you in chocolate heaven (minus the calories).
- 15 writers bedrooms: This is Emily Dickinsons bedroom and pictured is the small desk where she created some of the greatest poetry in the English language. Also included are the bedrooms of Virginia Woolf and Sylvia Plath, which look *exactly* like I would have pictured them.
- This well designed hens party game is constructed from heavy duty plastic. It stands over 3 foot and is weighted with sand to stop it falling over. It can also be double as a punching bag. $39.95
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- We cannot tell the precise moment when love is formed. As in the filling of a vessel drop by drop, there is at last one which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over
- One of the only original artifacts in the entire house is the sleigh bed is where Emily Dickinson slept and died. In this bedroom, around that bed, there are spirits, a haunting so thick …(C.N.Cep)