Photo via: reuter-shop.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ilse Crawford, Studioilse w084w – Wästberg
- studioilse – Guest of Honour Ilse Crawford at Stockholm furniture fair 2015
- In celebration of our Show 3 exhibition which explores current themes in contemporary lighting, we hosted a small gathering entitled the Kitchen Table Talk with delicious food from Morito. Our guest speakers were Magnus Wästberg, Ilse Crawford, Jane Withers and Janet Turner who addressed an audience of architects, product and interior designers on the issues surrounding both current and future lighting practice. Themes raised include the need to appreciate …
- Aesop store in London designed by Ilse Crawford of Studioilse.
- Shop SUITE NY for the Friday Lounge chair designed by Formstelle for Zeitraum and more modern solid wood lounge chairs, leather lounge chairs and contemporary E
- Senab Interior, Lamp: w103 by Inga Sempé and w084 by StudioIlse. Wästberg Lighting
- Shop Ambre Room Spray, 5 oz. from Diptyque at Neiman Marcus, where youll find free shipping on the latest in fashion from top designers.
- Shop Style Selections 2-Pack Matte-Black Curtain Holdbacks at Lowes Canada. Find our selection of curtain holdbacks at the lowest price guaranteed with price match + 10% off.
- interesting light fixture, probably custom, but again, same condition that we were trying to resolve… nicely done… Lamp: Studioilse w084, Wästberg
- Ilse Crawford London Flat | Remodelista. Crawford has described the kitchen as a library with a cooking area.
- the industrial facility w152 lamp for wästberg powers gadgets from USB outlets
- I placed this Vintage Light Post illustration over a Vintage Narnia The Lion Witch and The Wardrobe Book Page mounted it under an 8×10 creamy white mat with an inner black border creating a unique one of a kind piece of artwork. PLEASE NOTE: Picture Frame not included. You will not receive the exact print shown. It will not go out of my mind that if we pass this post and lantern either we shall find strange adventures or else some great changes of our fortunes. —-Lucy Pevensie, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (C.S. Lewis) In The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, the lamppost functions as a beacon, showing the children the way to Narnia when the come into it from our world, and showing them the way back when they need to leave. The art print is approximately 5 x 8, the mat opening is approximately 4 x 6, the overall size of the print including the mat is 8 x 10. More Literary Inspired Art Prints here http://etsy.me/2syIyXp Click here to view all my Marvelous Makings http://etsy.me/2syPLXo I encourage you to review Shipping and Shop Policies http://etsy.me/2sRhKEw ©This is a The Quaint and The Curious Original Design