Photo via: archdaily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Entrance door – Bay House in Melbourne Australia by Urban Angles
- The Upper House, Hong Kong, S.A.R., China
- When we first moved into our house two years ago, my husband convinced me to paint a red accent wall in our living room. I’m not generally a fan of color, but I decided to trust him. Well. The color ended up being a fire engine red that did not match the rest of the…
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- I LOVE when I walk into a house to photograph it and the place looks like its right out of a magazine! Barrel Rolled ceiling, light reflecting mirrors, updated fireplace, cute area rug, wood floors, and new windows! La Grange Illinois
- The entrance to a grand, open-air reception tent is just steps away from a beautiful ceremony space.
- how is this part of drew barrymores real live house?
- barcelona hotel entrance lobbies – Google Search
- Home Shabby Home: entrance hall perfection
- This is technically an address plaque, although it is inside a hotel in Istanbul. I love the three-dimensional design here, and the illumination and shadow. This address sign / house number / whatever was just too cool not to share with you all.
- Pairing an 1850s Greek Revival home with an amazingly similar three-story addition, Greydon House offers not just 20 rooms, but a unique sense of Nantuckets identity. Calling to the sites seafaring history, the hotel has details like a pine-paneled check-in…
- Wouldnt this be great for a vacation house and all the grandkids!