Photo via: architecturebeast.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Scoop by Stephanie Ng – Mouths might start salivating and stomachs rumbling at the sight of Scoop by Stephanie Ng, an industrial designer based in Melbourne, Australia. Th…
- Maori Niuean Shoulder Tattoo On Tammy, by Shane Gallagher Coley, currently working @ Chapel Tattoo, Melbourne, Australia
- Manual Driving Made Easy www.manualdrivingmadeeasy.com Servicing Mount (Mt) Waverley and surrounding Suburbs of Melbourne, Australia
- Maori Bay, Auckland, New Zealand
- Worlds Most Amazing Hotel Bathrooms – Kangaroo Island, Australia. This will be is my house!
- Entrance into the house
- Watson’s Bay Boutique Hotel was designed by architect Jeremy Bull – Vogue Living
- Love the wall colors. 11184 Marina Bay Rd., Wellington, FL 33449 – This 5bed/3bath this beautiful Stunning 2-story Lakefront Pool Home features this beautiful staircase, and boosts a 3-Car garage! Totaling almost 3,400 Square Feet of Under-Air Living Space! Too many other features to list, this is a must come see home. Offered by: Creative Real Estate Services/BR
- This Tiny House Keeps Things Separated and Open in Just 500sf – Kanga Room Systems has designed a tiny house with a unique floorplan that’s separated by a large covered porch so you can have your own space when needed or come together! The house is just over 500 square feet and is made up of a 14’x20’ living room and kitchen side and then a 14’x16’ bedroom and bathroom side all on one level.
- barcelona hotel entrance lobbies – Google Search
- Designed by Monita Cheung. Installed by Dragonfly London Limited. Photographer Nikhilesh Haval. Modern Bathroom – steam room, mother of pearl mosaics, Vola brassware, Effegibi steam door, Hayon basin and vanity top and Starck washlet WC.
- Class Reunion Koozies In A Basket. Keep By the Door So Everyone Gets One! koozies reunion