Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Set in the River Room of the Stamford Hotel Brisbane, this wedding was filled with classic romantic features. A gold and white colour palette set the scene with gold rimmed glass charger plates, pintuck napkins, elegant glass candlesticks and soft white florals in diamond cut votives, were used to bring soft romantic style to the tables. A subtle 1920s feel was added through the custom gold foiled printed menus, place cards, table numbers and seating chart. Wedding reception ideas.
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- Soft neutrals work a dream in this bedroom. This world map wallpaper adds a stylish and elegant look to any room.
- Bring hotel luxury to your bedroom with the timeless Wamsutta Collection Luxury Italian-Made Lucca Duvet Cover. Exquisitely crafted in Italy, the elegant bedding is beautifully adorned with a grey diamond jacquard on a soft white ground.
- Boxed snack. After wedding ceremony but before reception. Small wedding, instead of a cocktail hour?
- Wedding reception
- Vintage wedding ideas (use to organize guests for wedding, reception or dress rehearsal for example)
- Anna Lucia Events does it again with this fabulous Naples wedding off the Florida coast! This time, we are drooling over the royal tented reception overlooking the water with the most fabulous partial draping weve ever seen. Featuring shimmering gold and powdered pink table settings as well as gorgeous paper goods, this romantic celebration is literally a dream come true! Check out even more photos below from KT Merry to see how this luxurious event unfolds.
- Japanese studio Nendo and Spanish shoe brand Camper have collaborated to create a range of sunglasses that feature overlapping coloured lenses.
- Battery Operated LED Light Bulbs for Paper Lantern Balloon Wedding Favor Decor | eBay
- Welcome bags for your wedding
- Design firm Yabu Pushelberg has completed the interiors for the Four Seasons hotel in Downtown Manhattan, using soft colours in the guest rooms.