Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Industrial chic with exposed brick and wide floor boards. Shag rugs and contemporary lighting add eclectic character.
- Savor Home: AN AUTUMN ENTRY + LINKS… my mom loved persimmons. Now my son does. Makes me feel good to see them.
- 218 Laundry Room Entry & Pantries Ideas / Home design ideas and photos
- HOUSE TOUR: An Abandoned Summer Camp Becomes An Eclectic Family Home
- Living room decorating ideas inspiration bohemian modern eclectic vintage
- Sergey Makhno’s Office and Showroom | Amazing eclectic design studio and showroom belonging to Kiev, Ukraine – based Sergey Makhno.
- the boo and the boy: eclectic kids rooms
- Join us today as we tour Leah Gorens eclectic metropolitan apartment and chat with her about her journey to becoming a professional artist.
- Much like Victoria itself, this cottage is for the traveler who longs to be surrounded by beautiful things. With its mélange of antique furniture and modern accents, the eclectic designer decor invites you to settle in and relax. The cottage has beautifully sunlit and spacious rooms, with more than enough room for everyone.
- A budget-friendly Master Bedroom Makeover. Get this neutral, eclectic, modern bedroom design with the source list and DIY project ideas in the post. Great bedroom decor ideas and tips!
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Reading nook bed that doubles as guest room. maximizespace quaint cozy funtionalstyle