Photo via: lovelyinfluence.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rope-Wrapped Frame – Visually anchor a boring 20×24-inch mirror with an easy, nautical-inspired 32×36-inch frame. To make the frame, miter 1×4 pine boards and join with wood glue. Tape the ends of the rope to prevent raveling, then glue one taped end to the back of the frame. Wrap the rope around the frame several times, and secure the other end with glue. Hang the frame with a cleat to allow clearance for the rope
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- DIY Mini Red Solo Cup Party Lights – Here is an easy tutorial on how to make mini red solo cup party lights for a festive party decoration.
- Rolling DIY Garment Rack. Read the full simple and easy tutorial to make your own wardrobe rack when you need some extra closet space or a way to display your items.
- Today we gathered 30 cheap and clever home decor hacks to liven up your home décor. Most of these clever ways are inexpensive and can be easily to complete. 1. DIY .. Pompon Rug Source 2. Holiday Door Mat D.I.Y. Tutorial 3. Picture frames out of washi tape Tutorial 4. Easy Anthropologie Confetti Tumblers Tutorial …
- How to make a cheap DIY headboard for under $15 using cardboard. The finished look is like a store bought tufted headboard!
- How cute are these Wash Cloth Chicks and they are so easy to make, you will want to hatch a whole batch. Get the Tutorial now!
- This Pin was discovered by Fabric Images. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.
- How to paint a sink: easy and inexpensive solution to fix an ugly sink. Includes products used and a step-by-step tutorial with pictures on how to do it yourself.
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Strawberry Margaritas. Ill take five, please! Going to make this soon! Love the idea that you make a strawberry syrup instead of using just strawberries on their own.
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.