Photo via: chrislovesjulia.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- Doggie ♡ Door This way we can still have sliding patio doors and lock the doggy door if we need to.
- Huge dog house w metal roof made of pallets and crates
- Sliding barn door ~ can you imagine how much bigger rooms will be? The door…
- 12 At Home Leg Day Workout for Women. The following leg day workout routine is very effective and diversify that can be perform in any order. As you progre
- Industrial chic with exposed brick and wide floor boards. Shag rugs and contemporary lighting add eclectic character.
- Something like this might work for the steep pitch of the roof in the loft
- Attics: They’re not just for crazy uncles anymore. In fact, interior designer Veneta Nikolova and architect Dimitar Karanikolov have exploded the notion of what an attic apartment can be with this smartly sumptuous loft in Sofia, Bulgaria. The two-year Loft 9b project yielded amazingly clever results. For starters, there’s a large dark cube that conceals the bathroom that sits on top of the building’s elevator shaft. The cube’s walls are just 16mm thin, with custom made concrete panels on t…
- bunk looks lovely from the outside, and keeps getting better. From the salvage-style little tables to the polished sliding lift doors (the ones from the old films that look like theyd take a finger off), theres loads of retro in here, but the overall feel is very contemporary…
- Ive got the blues for this bedroom! Loving the different shades of blues mixed with gold and white!
- The use of these hangers as towel bars would be more interesting if you used vintage ones with advertising printed or impressed on them and then hung them on interesting hooks – old metal schoolroom hooks, antique doorknobs, tiebacks, etc.
- For the most exquisite vacation homes and rental homes in Florida, get in touch with the experts at Florida Dream Rents any day. Just give us your personal criterion and we will find a property that you suits you perfectly. Call us right away! Contact : Ph: 4077919442 Email :firstname.lastname@example.org 2384 Andrews Valley Dr Kissimmee, FL 34758