Photo via: m.domino.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 8 Small Hotel Rooms That Maximize Their Tiny Space | Building the bed right into the wall of this small hotel room creates a separate sleeping space in the room and makes the living space feel a little more roomy. The built-in bed also creates a storage solution under the bed, perfect for storing shoes, bags, and whatever else you want to have put away but easily accessible.
- 8 Small Hotel Rooms That Maximize Their Tiny Space
- [Infographic] Hotels vs bed and breakfasts: Not only do bed and breakfasts offer more affordable rates than hotels, but 3 out of 4 travelers agree that bed and breakfasts offer better amenities. Think homemade breakfasts every morning and no more hotel charges for WiFi and parking! Source: http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/toplists/hotels-vs-bed-and-breakfasts
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- If You’re Going To Bug In, Do It Right: DIY Bunker Plans – What I want to focus on today is the disaster bunker, which is widely thought to be out of reach for most either financially or space wise. This article will go over a few ways you can achieve the goal of having a survival bunker.
- Bob Harpers 10 Minute Total Body Workout you Can Do Anywhere! SIDE PLANK WITH TWIST – Lie on your right side, resting on your forearm. Raise your hips, creating a straight line from ankles to shoulders. Point your left arm toward the ceiling. Twist your torso and, with your left arm, reach through the space created by your body and the ground, then rotate back to the starting position. Do 15 on each side. [see more >> www.pinterest.com/amorefitness]
- I’m pretty sure that I have closet envy. Yes, it’s possible. And yes, it’s serious. Right now the hubby and I share a small closet. He has half and I have half. Or he has a 1/3 and I have the rest. Whatever. However you look at it, we’ve crammed that baby full and the… Read more
- Designing a small bedroom is not just about creating interiors that save up on space. It needs to be a combination of style and space consciousness that ex
- Why not put that seldom used plate stand to use on the marble deck of the whirlpool? (Plate stand to create extra space on a small bathroom counter.)
- He has some amazing ideas for storage that would work in any small space, not jus a travel trailer – LOVE the toothpaste holder idea!
- Floating House by Dymitr Malcew. I bet this would be the ideal home for most nature lovers out there. A house that floats on water, with enough rooms for a small family – it almost seems too good to be true.
- These stunning rooms are evidence that the right rug can transform a room.