Photo via: inmyownstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- We love having guests more than anything, so we jumped at the chance to make over our guest bedroom. We created a cozy northwest-inspired nest for our friends and family to enjoy when the come visit.
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- If you are small on space, or just don’t feel like devoting an entire room for your office, sewing, or crafting space, then the cloffice might just be the answer you are looking for! I have a few cloffices in my home. Even though I have a craft room now, I still maintain a craft …
- A few comforting touches added to your home will make your family and friends feel special when they come to stay.
- Ships Quickly! This set includes a chalk marker pen. Pass these chalkboard photo booth photo porps out at your party and wait for the hilarity to begin. Laugh that cake right off your booty! You get a set of 8 different designs. Each one comes ready to write what you might never say out loud! You will get a great variety of shapes. This set includes a Beer Mug ( or call it a Rootbeer Mug if you must!) – Full 7 3/4 tall on an 8 curvy stick You also get 2 arrows to write about each other or point it down and tell on yourself! These are a full 7 1/4 long on a curvy stick filled with personality. You will get 5 additional shapes as well! These chalkboard signs are made of cardstock paper that has had chalkboard paper applied. These are great for any event. These are for inexpensive fun and are not made of wood. I would describe them as a ton of hilarity for one event use. If you would like to add to the hilarity add a Hipster photo prop to your order and save on shipping. http://www.etsy.com/listing/92309939/photobooth-props-set-of-15-hipster-set If you would like our Stick on Mustaches visit here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding?section_id=10190407 Use at weddings, birthdays, and any time you want to have a laugh with your friends! These are made from heavy card stock and the addtional shapes are about 5 1/2 to a tad over 6. ..plenty of room to write. Ive added a sturdy stick to each one. These are intended for inexpensive fun! 😮 The ones you receive will be blank to showcase your own originality! Do you just love my phrases? For an extra 10 bucks Ill write the phrases on for you in chalk paint that wont come off until ya wash it off. If you have better phrases, I can write those too! Just convo me and well create a custom listing and Ill get them to ya super quick!Here are more props. Youll save bunches on shipping when you order multiple items: https://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding?section_id=15834229 Here are my chalkboard props: https://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding?section_id=10105477 Heres my shop front: https://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding Thanks for looking
- Guests will love this personalized treat! Whether you’re hosting a wedding, birthday bash or any other special occasion, individual boxes are always a hit! They can be used to greet your guests or as a partying gift. Box sizes can vary from a light snack to a full size meal. Simply tell me your desires and inspiration and we will work together to create your perfect box! I am fluent in all design software so we can work with existing images or I can create a personal label for you. Color schemes and fonts are endless possibilities! Handwritten calligraphy labels are also available. Upon arrival, the boxes will come prepared yet unassembled. Simply pop them open and fill them with your goodies! If you are interested in talking about your specific needs, please convo me with the following information: -What do you plan to use the boxes for? (size) -What color boxes are you interested in using? There are many colors and patterns we can choose from. -How many boxes do you expect to need? -What is your wedding theme/color scheme? -Do you have a specific design throughout your weddding that you would like to keep in style with? -Would you like ribbons, bows, bordered paper, feathers, tags, etc? The price per box varies depending on the color, amount ordered and overall design elements desired. Larger orders have a lower price per box. Please do not purchase a single box listing. Convo me 🙂 Thank you for your interest, I look forward to working together
- If you will allow your guests to bring kids to your wedding/event, this is a great idea: An activity book for kids. Download yours here: Click Here
- Today we gathered 30 cheap and clever home decor hacks to liven up your home décor. Most of these clever ways are inexpensive and can be easily to complete. 1. DIY .. Pompon Rug Source 2. Holiday Door Mat D.I.Y. Tutorial 3. Picture frames out of washi tape Tutorial 4. Easy Anthropologie Confetti Tumblers Tutorial …
- Several weeks ago, I shared 10-Ways to “Hotel-ify” Your Guest Bath. I thought it would be a great time to share the ways I also prepare my Guest Rooms to makesure my guests feel right at home. 10-Ways to “Hotel-ify” Your Guest Room 1) Linens/Bedding Honestly there is no shortcut when it comes to […]
- 10 Best Places to hike in The United States ~ The United States is a huge country with tons of variety, so there’s no shortage of awesome places to lace up the boots, get that blood pumping, and take in some amazing views. If you’ve been stuck indoors much of the winter and spring, here are ten great places around the country to get out and hike….