Photo via: craftynester.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- wood wine glass holder over a wine bottle – Bing Images
- Imagen de love, candle, and wine
- (link) DIY CAGE LIGHT SCONCES ~ consider a DIY light hanging support bracket for your habitat / crabitat daylight / nightlight / heat light system. Little carpentry know-how should be all it takes. HINT: think of possibly fashioning a key-hole slot to allow cord to be easily added / removed to/from bracket. ~ for more great PINs w/good links visit @djohnisee ~ have fun!
- Whether for budget reasons or just the satisfaction of doing it yourself, there are many reasons to install your own closet system. There are a lot of different closet systems available to the consumer, here are a few of my favorites… Closetmaid is my go to DIY system, Ive used it in many different projects. It…
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- Totally using this in my next home! I may even put jewels on the outside of the bottle as well!
- Wine Barrel Bar or Coffee Table
- Prepare your pankcake mix ahead of time and place it in an empty ketchup bottle or a spout bottle of similarity. This process allows for less dishes, less cooking time while on vacation & makes it easier to make Mickey mouse pancakes for the kids.
- Are you interested in our magazine basket? With our magazine holder you need look no further.
- Check out how to build a 12×16 lean to shed for your backyard. My free 12×16 storage shed plans are easy to follow and comes with step by step instructions. See them at: http://myoutdoorplans.com diy
- Wall candle arrangement with mason jars. Hung from an existing shelf. Very relaxing!!!
- Center Piece……………….. but maybe with clear marbles, dark blue lily, white orchid spray above it, topped with a navy blue floating candle.