Photo via: kimboscrafts.blogspot.de
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Crafts and diy s that are fast and easy. glue gun, vinyl, sewing, painting…i do it all…as long as i can get it done quickly!
- Rope-Wrapped Frame – Visually anchor a boring 20×24-inch mirror with an easy, nautical-inspired 32×36-inch frame. To make the frame, miter 1×4 pine boards and join with wood glue. Tape the ends of the rope to prevent raveling, then glue one taped end to the back of the frame. Wrap the rope around the frame several times, and secure the other end with glue. Hang the frame with a cleat to allow clearance for the rope
- DIY Distressed Nautical Crate – The Girl Creative- maybe with a surf board for Jaces bedroom toys
- DIY Concrete Floors — Easy & Inexpensive! | Design Mom
- awesome 12 Simply Genius DIY Storage Solutions for a Neat Home by http://www.top10-home-decor-ideas.xyz/diy-home-decor/12-simply-genius-diy-storage-solutions-for-a-neat-home/
- Your weekend DIY project – repurpose an old wooden ladder for a funky, functional bedside table
- Today we gathered 30 cheap and clever home decor hacks to liven up your home décor. Most of these clever ways are inexpensive and can be easily to complete. 1. DIY .. Pompon Rug Source 2. Holiday Door Mat D.I.Y. Tutorial 3. Picture frames out of washi tape Tutorial 4. Easy Anthropologie Confetti Tumblers Tutorial …
- This is one more inspirational post for DIY summer projects. Everyone of us love the beach, and we all want to have a part of it in our homes. For that rea
- Modern Farmhouse Bedroom with tons of DIY turtorials – simple ideas for transforming a space!
- Simple Details: ikea tobias lucite chair
- Simple Coastal Design In The Master Bedroom – Shabbyfufu
- DIY Large-Scale Picture Frame at Design*Sponge diy