Photo via: andreasnotebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Though it is getting cold, DIY lovers will not give up any chance to make something beautiful for this season. If you are searching for some DIY projects to get your hands busy, you are luck to find today’s post. Prettydesigns continues to offer you plenty of DIY ideas to get inspired. In the post,[Read the Rest]
- Soothing paint colors of blue and grey for this master bedroom. Thrifty and Chic – DIY Projects and Home Decor
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- 55 Gorgeous DIY Farmhouse Furniture and Decor Ideas For A Rustic Country Home – DIY & Crafts
- A budget-friendly Master Bedroom Makeover. Get this neutral, eclectic, modern bedroom design with the source list and DIY project ideas in the post. Great bedroom decor ideas and tips!
- This is one more inspirational post for DIY summer projects. Everyone of us love the beach, and we all want to have a part of it in our homes. For that rea
- Vintage Industrial Bedroom Design Plan – This Design Board includes industrial decor that can easily be incorporated into rustic farmhouse decorating or urban industrial
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- awesome 12 Simply Genius DIY Storage Solutions for a Neat Home by http://www.top10-home-decor-ideas.xyz/diy-home-decor/12-simply-genius-diy-storage-solutions-for-a-neat-home/
- Your weekend DIY project – repurpose an old wooden ladder for a funky, functional bedside table
- 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive. Some great ideas I havent seen before!
- 15 DIY Rustic Decoration to Help Upgrade Your Home – 15.Rustic Hanging Table – Diy & Crafts Ideas Magazine