Photo via: manmadediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- As you might already know from my last DIY wall art project, I tend towards a modern style. I also kind of have a thing for geometry. While we dont always have the same home decor preferences, I think an overall modern style is one thing that my husband, Dave, and I actually… canvaspainting
- awesome 12 Simply Genius DIY Storage Solutions for a Neat Home by http://www.top10-home-decor-ideas.xyz/diy-home-decor/12-simply-genius-diy-storage-solutions-for-a-neat-home/
- Book initials. So cool! Use a scroll saw and buy thrift store hard cover books and cut initials! Would make good gift to use as Bookends or decor on a book shelf!
- Books as decor
- 12 At Home Leg Day Workout for Women. The following leg day workout routine is very effective and diversify that can be perform in any order. As you progre
- Soothing paint colors of blue and grey for this master bedroom. Thrifty and Chic – DIY Projects and Home Decor
- Today we gathered 30 cheap and clever home decor hacks to liven up your home décor. Most of these clever ways are inexpensive and can be easily to complete. 1. DIY .. Pompon Rug Source 2. Holiday Door Mat D.I.Y. Tutorial 3. Picture frames out of washi tape Tutorial 4. Easy Anthropologie Confetti Tumblers Tutorial …
- Bring the freshness of green to your home. Add graphic black-and-white accents and brass decorations for a modern look. | H&M Home
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- Shop for Safavieh Vintage Oriental Ivory/ Light Blue Distressed Rug (8 x 11). Get free shipping at Overstock.com – Your Online Home Decor Outlet Store! Get 5% in rewards with Club O! – 17366729
- 55 Gorgeous DIY Farmhouse Furniture and Decor Ideas For A Rustic Country Home – DIY & Crafts
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.