Photo via: designmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Concrete Floors — Easy & Inexpensive! | Design Mom
- wood beams, plaster walls and terra cotta floors harken back to a simpler time — and make us feel like we could find fairy dust in any nook or cranny.
- Easy tutorial on how to make your own nautical rope mirror using cheap mirror chargers, rope and dock cleats.
- Easy DIY Remodel Projects • Ideas & Tutorials for projects like backsplash, drywall, floors, faux wood beam, sliding barn door etc….
- 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive. Some great ideas I havent seen before!
- Easy DIY Platform Bed that anyone can build!
- Crafts and diy s that are fast and easy. glue gun, vinyl, sewing, painting…i do it all…as long as i can get it done quickly!
- DIY Mini Red Solo Cup Party Lights – Here is an easy tutorial on how to make mini red solo cup party lights for a festive party decoration.
- Bring the summer into your home with this easy DIY Anchor Pillow!
- Check out how to build a 12×16 lean to shed for your backyard. My free 12×16 storage shed plans are easy to follow and comes with step by step instructions. See them at: http://myoutdoorplans.com diy
- Lil Black Cat Cappuccino: Easy DIY Latte Art with K-Cups (includes free printable PDF stencil) CupOfKaffee
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.