Photo via: contemporist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Design Detail – The headboards and paintwork in this hotel suite, are designed to define the space for the bed.
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- Josephine Suite by Grand Hotel – Mackinac Island, via Flickr
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- The Glass Wall brings in the Luxury of space flowing into The Master Bedroom connecting it to the lounge, visually. Also its Detailed to add Privacy when required.
- Simple Coastal Design In The Master Bedroom – Shabbyfufu
- Forms and colours are the central theme throughout the public areas of the hotel. A room-in-room concept with transparent booths, decorative ceiling elements, object lamps and design highlights under roof create atmosphere and harmonic ambience. A ceiling design with different materials and organic shapes makes the rooms vivid and fascinating. Decorative lamps are placed to meld the ceiling with the room space and create interesting zones. | Weitere Informationen über Restaurant, Hoteleinrichtung und Treppe.
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- Create unexpected and interesting wall decor with ceiling medallions. A white-on-white gallery wall is minimal yet modern when paired with Swedish-farmhouse furniture and subtle pops of color. Try using this decor hack in your home to create an eye-catching monochromatic look. Click to explore the space.
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- When we knock down the wall separating the kitchen/dinning room a counter height floating workspace would be awesome. I could see it being really helpful when the munchkins are older or I want to look up a recipe. It would be a great place for a docking station. Love this idea!!!!
- Le Méridien Istanbul Etiler—Presidential Suite Bedroom Room – General view | Flickr: Intercambio de fotos