Photo via: traveloutbackaustralia.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Australian desert landscape as dawn breaks over Uluru and Kata Tjuta. Ayers Rock Resort Uluru Camel Tours.
- Ayers Rock Hotels, Desert Gardens, Uluru
- Resort Longitude 131 – Ayers Rock, Yulara, Australia
- Longitude 131°, Ayers Rock (Uluru)
- *ARIZONA ~ JEROME ARIZONA GHOST TOWN: Jerome is the largest ghost town in the U.S! In 1876 miners began extracting copper, silver + gold from the area + houses started to be built. By 1920 there were some 15,000 inhabitants in the area + the people of the town were making some considerable money. In 1953 w/the price of copper at rock bottom the last mine closed + the town became deserted.
- Interior design of a guest room at Hotel Hotel, Canberra, Australia
- Worlds Most Amazing Hotel Bathrooms – Kangaroo Island, Australia. This will be is my house!
- The new luxury Ampersand boutique Hotel is due to open in Kensington towards the end of July 2012. The 111 bedrooms and suites were inspired by the local London neighborhood, from the music of the Royal Albert Hall to the Chelsea Physic Garden’s flowers.
- Warm, Honey Wood Look Flooring | Hard Rock Hotel | Orlando, FL
- Sleep an a 100+ year old beer barrel at the Landhotel Hof Beverland, an unusual hotel near Ostbevern, Germany
- Typical Hotel Room Floor Plan | Hotel Rooms and Suites near Long Island City, NYC | The Ravel Hotel
- The Ampersand Hotel South Kensington, London ~ love the musical wallpaper