Photo via: shutupandclimb.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- 7 Mind-Dissecting Questions to Help Others Get to the Root of Any Problem…
- SOLVING IRONING BOARD PROBLEM. STAGE 1,ITEM 1….. love the simplicity,ironmongery gives a vintage appeal. Ironing Board Hanger | Pottery Barn
- Josephine Suite by Grand Hotel – Mackinac Island, via Flickr
- IKEA – RIBBA, Frame, black, , You can place the motif on the front or back of the extra deep frame.The mat enhances the picture and makes framing easy.PH-neutral mat; will not discolor the picture.Adapted in size to hang several together.
- This was the kind of life I wanted to live with you. An apartment somewhere, nestled deep in the city, where we could lay in bed on sunny afternoons, all quiet and content, just us and the city and…
- We offer 3 versions for displaying the Vinylmation characters, with a 2 inch deep shelf and 3 1/2 inch spacing between the shelves, the Infinity version with a 3 inch deep shelf and 4 1/4 inches between the shelves except the bottom shelf which is 3 1/2 inches for the shorter figures and the Tsum Tsum version with 4 inch deep shelves with 4 1/4 inches between the shelves. The overall size of the piece is 22 inches wide and 22 inches high. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Please specify which version when ordering, the Vinylmation, the Infinity or the Tsum Tsum.
- Lee Valleys new Countersunk Washers solve the problem of screw heads splitting stock. The washer/screw combination applies force the same way a pan-head screw does, but is counterbored to a flush position. Theyre availabe in brass or stainless steel, in 6, 8 and 10 sizes, A package of 10 is $3.40 – $7.20, and theyre available direct from Lee Valley. More information is available here.
- No stove? No problem.
- I have been having a problem with my internet connection lately so havent been visiting my favourite blogs as much as usual, but we…
- OH MY GOD I NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS. ALL THE TIMES I BOILED WATER & I HAVE A $175 COFFEE MAKER THAT DOES IT IN 30 SECONDS…
- Pinner said: I made my own spell book from a old dictionary I found at DI. I made my spell pages in Printshop and distressed them to make them look old and well used. I turned the corners of the book and sprayed random pages with a water. I also used my brown ink to make it look older. I love how it turned out!!