Photo via: davidchipperfield.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- British architect David Chipperfield has designed a collection of tableware with colours inspired by an Italian painter and forms inspired by ancient Korean stoneware. The Tonale range, for Italian brand Alessi, draws on the paintings of Italian artist Giorgio Morandi for its muted tones. See more David Chipperfield stories in our special category. Heres more
- Santiago by David Chipperfield for Alessi.
- Sir David Chipperfield RAs VIEWS OF MUSEO JUMEX 2A & 2B at the RA Summer Exhibition 2015
- David Chipperfield creates simple furniture from wooden planks.
- designboom speaks with the french designer about the lighting concept for which she wanted to present more uses for the basic clamp lamp, making it a multi-purpose…
- Vivanta by Taj hotel by WOW Architects, Yeshwantpur – India » Retail Design Blog
- Perfect gift for her or him , or to decorate the fireplace in the house , the bedroom : two white hearts in wicker basket with red Valentino wool
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- David Jameson architecture modern home – love the use of the leather bench as room divider
- Bedroom of a 24,000 square foot home in Holladay, Utah, right outside of Salt Lake City being sold by David and Susan Spafford
- TIPS FOR POSTING YOUR VISUAL ASSETS TO PINTEREST | David Vaassen | LinkedIn
- 1 Hotel Designed By AvroKO | AvroKo | A Design and Concept Firm