Photo via: popsugar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Scary Movie Date Night ideas are complete with fun printables for a cute date night with your spouse or customize it for a tween slumber party.
- Date night doesnt have to be an expensive night on the town. Try having just a romantic evening at home.
- In a date night rut? Download my Date Night printable for some new ideas!
- These date night ideas will make sure you can enjoy couple time at home. Read aloud to each other, learn a new hobby together, plan a your next trip…
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- Keep the Sparks Flying – 1,831 Questions to Ask Your Partner on Date Night – And Then We Saved
- The top 10 best at home date night ideas, fun, cheap, free, creative and romantic | My Mommy Style
- Greys on greys on greys The bench can be used for putting on your socks/to stand on when hanging a picture or to reach something out of a Kitchen cabinet or it can be used as a bench seating for the side of a breakfast room table.
- Sometimes a group of architects just goes completely crazy. Or somebody with a lot of money to burn decides to pay some architects to realize a completely insane dream. Either way, what you get are these examples of the most extreme buildings ever created.
- This Tiny House Keeps Things Separated and Open in Just 500sf – Kanga Room Systems has designed a tiny house with a unique floorplan that’s separated by a large covered porch so you can have your own space when needed or come together! The house is just over 500 square feet and is made up of a 14’x20’ living room and kitchen side and then a 14’x16’ bedroom and bathroom side all on one level.
- Fun idea for camping, parties, or just having a good ol with the family. tarp football game
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.