Photo via: designsponge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this. Curtain rod to hang pictures.
- Pastel baby blue curtains. Turn your bedroom into the beautiful alcove of a princess with this exquisite curtain panel set from Aurora Home. The set includes two blackout panels with tiebacks and two tulle sheers for maximum convenience.
- Way cool limited edition prints on portable speakers made from cardboard packaging PD
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- Freezer Bag Cooking is so the way to go. Taste better, more nutritious, about same weight as freeze dried, a lot cheaper than freeze dried.
- Bathroom vanity idea – Ikea desk …way cheaper than the one I was going to buy!
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- White Metal Chest of Drawer from White Metal Furniture
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- love this! must be the japanese in me– my mother has several pieces like the chest of drawer on the mid right.
- Item fL01 Ask her to marry you with this stunning, unique diamond engagement ring! This ring is a custom made ring. It takes 4-5 weeks from start to finish. If you need a differEnt size center diamond, just let me know. ———-DIAMOND GIVEAWAY———- We are ALWAYS giving away diamonds, so like “Beautiful Petra on Facebook and enter the current contest! http://www.facebook.com/BeautifulPetra >>>If you like it, PIN it!
- We absolutely love this DIY tile mirror for the bathroom from Centsational Girl. Now, you can have one of these made for you but it will cost a nice little penny to do so. Instead, just do it yourself and you can save that extra money for something special. This is a really beautiful tile mirror…