Photo via: caitlinwilsondesign.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I really love this and the red and yellow looks great!!
- awesome 12 Simply Genius DIY Storage Solutions for a Neat Home by http://www.top10-home-decor-ideas.xyz/diy-home-decor/12-simply-genius-diy-storage-solutions-for-a-neat-home/
- CRAZY CAKE IN A MUG – No eggs, milk or butter! Single Serving cake ready in 2 minutes or less in the microwave! Moist & delicious! You probably have everything you need in your pantry!| SweetLittleBluebird.com
- It doesn’t take much to turn an ordinary bathroom into a more Japanese style. The first step is to declutter like crazy. Keep everything so clean and simple
- Sometimes a group of architects just goes completely crazy. Or somebody with a lot of money to burn decides to pay some architects to realize a completely insane dream. Either way, what you get are these examples of the most extreme buildings ever created.
- Chinoiserie painting & fabulous antiques – uncredited
- The Chinoiserie Bedroom (Chinoiserie Chic)
- yellow peach brown teal
- Yellow submarine /octopuses garden bathroom! Not a huge Beatles fan, but this is pretty cool!
- Not sure on the yellow, but love the floor. Nice job carrying the pattern through the curtains, cushions and table cloth.
- Yellow Submarine Bathroom Grannys Grannyboot is a house that features rooms designed and worked on by various artists. Each room has a particular theme and look where the artists are free to run wild. This particular room, the bathroom is entitled the Gaudi Submarine.
- charcoal, white, pink, yellow