Photo via: muchmorethanthebirds.blogspot.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pinner said: I made my own spell book from a old dictionary I found at DI. I made my spell pages in Printshop and distressed them to make them look old and well used. I turned the corners of the book and sprayed random pages with a water. I also used my brown ink to make it look older. I love how it turned out!!
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- I placed this Vintage Light Post illustration over a Vintage Narnia The Lion Witch and The Wardrobe Book Page mounted it under an 8×10 creamy white mat with an inner black border creating a unique one of a kind piece of artwork. PLEASE NOTE: Picture Frame not included. You will not receive the exact print shown. It will not go out of my mind that if we pass this post and lantern either we shall find strange adventures or else some great changes of our fortunes. —-Lucy Pevensie, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (C.S. Lewis) In The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, the lamppost functions as a beacon, showing the children the way to Narnia when the come into it from our world, and showing them the way back when they need to leave. The art print is approximately 5 x 8, the mat opening is approximately 4 x 6, the overall size of the print including the mat is 8 x 10. More Literary Inspired Art Prints here http://etsy.me/2syIyXp Click here to view all my Marvelous Makings http://etsy.me/2syPLXo I encourage you to review Shipping and Shop Policies http://etsy.me/2sRhKEw ©This is a The Quaint and The Curious Original Design
- Book initials. So cool! Use a scroll saw and buy thrift store hard cover books and cut initials! Would make good gift to use as Bookends or decor on a book shelf!
- I love CG and her BEAUTIFUL home – this is a great idea for my duvet cover, at the end of the bed.
- Love this old window and dresser! And I have both in my dining room 🙂
- Will be heavy in my heart the day I get married! I love you Dad R.I.P
- These are all CUSTOM MADE, made to order. I take special care and attention to make sure this will be the best wooden letters for that special person in your life. These comic book letters are made out of 1/8 birchwood, 8 inches tall, and done in the MARVEL FONT. These are all uppercase. You can choose any name you wish. Letters come painted, with comic book paper theme, and finished with a clear coat of protection. I can do any super hero or comic book theme you like. You could have a…
- DIY: hanging shelf…i tried this concept before to make my own (floating) book shelf, it turned out very nice -@ahseknovel
- Everyone loves crayons at one time or another. This is a chronological history of crayola crayons.
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk