Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Le Méridien Istanbul Etiler—Presidential Suite Bedroom Room – General view | Flickr: Intercambio de fotos
- Suzie: Saudah Saleem Interiors – Chic, sophisticated teen girls bedroom with gray walls paint …
- Beach And Coastal Living Room Decor Ideas | ComfyDwelling.com
- Teal Orange Art Gallery Wall by CarolynCochrane.com | Turquoise Copper Living Room Decor Idea
- The Long Gallery, so called in English country houses. On the frequent rainy days these were used for taking exercise. Note the limed oak floor boards & the rush matting.
- Much like Victoria itself, this cottage is for the traveler who longs to be surrounded by beautiful things. With its mélange of antique furniture and modern accents, the eclectic designer decor invites you to settle in and relax. The cottage has beautifully sunlit and spacious rooms, with more than enough room for everyone.
- Battery Operated LED Light Bulbs for Paper Lantern Balloon Wedding Favor Decor | eBay
- This is an original Warli art painting on canvas. Warli Art originates from an indigenous tribe living in mountains and coastal areas of the Maharashtra-Gujarat border in India. Warli paintings succeed in adding elegance to a rural hut or a five star hotel lobby with the same charm.
- Powder room – rustic – this is a fun room! | Lynne Barton Bier – Home on the Range Interiors
- Desk In Living Room Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas
- Handmade red oak plant stand with tung oil finish for indoor use in three different sizes. Easy to assemble and comes in a pack of two pieces that fit together. small: 12 1/2”W x 12 1/2”D x 11”H 6 3/4” – base where planter sits medium: 12.5“W x 12.5”D @ Top | 13.5”W x 13.5”D @ Bottom 21”Height 6 3/4” – base where planter sits *photo shows 2 small planters flipped both ways and the medium listing is for plant stand only and does not include the pot or the plant. handmade in Asbury Park, New Jersey by Mavis Studio