Photo via: afterglobe.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Welcome bags for your wedding
- Wedding Welcome Bags: 9 things you must include for guests! – Wedding Party
- A stunning L-shaped pool melds the exterior with the interior of this Costa Rica home. | http://www.ifitshipitshere.com/the-inout-house-in-costa-rica-by-architect-joan-puigcorbe/
- The Springs Resort and Spa is a 165 acre luxury boutique five star hotel in La Fortuna, Arenal, Costa Rica with the best view of the Arenal Volcano.
- wedding Hotel Welcome Bag – tips and ideas on what to include Plus some other ideas you might use as a jumping off for other things. M
- Wedding Welcome Bag – this seems like too much stuff, but there are some good ideas.
- Here are our 9 favorite tips and tricks about wedding welcome bags for out-of-town wedding guests. Get ready to cross one more task off of your checklist!
- Double-sided door hanger with thank you card for wedding hotel welcome bags.
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- shuttle to the hotel? not a bad idea. Can print cards up to put in welcome baskets for destination weddings
- Welcome bags – Adaptable according to the season
- biscuit + jam favors for the next morning! | Melissa Schollert wedding