Photo via: behance.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- KwiatIn on Behance
- Image 11 of 24 from gallery of Two Single-Occupancy Detached Houses / L3P Architekten. Photograph by Vito Stallone
- Master Bedroom | Villa, North Cyprus on Behance
- The Long Gallery, so called in English country houses. On the frequent rainy days these were used for taking exercise. Note the limed oak floor boards & the rush matting.
- pictures of houses with stone and brick | we have included below many of the different stone and brick design …
- Cottage | decor | living room | interiors | Pearmain – Border Oak – oak framed houses, oak framed garages and structures.
- Heated Dog House Food Bowl Tray Large Kennel Outdoor Storage Cubby Heater Pets | Pet Supplies, Dog Supplies, Dog Houses | eBay!
- Luxury apartment on Behance
- Versatile interior of a spacious residence in Kiev on Behance
- Interesting interior metal with black framed wall. The panes and pattern resembles a geodesic dome design from Buckminster. Fuller RC13 on Behance
- “A collection of vintage mirrors hang grouped in our bedroom, and an armoire built by my daddy and Ben from a door that was in my grandfather’s barn, houses his clothes. We found the old painted cedar chest at a flea market in Meridian, Mississippi. The bed linens are mismatched textures in shades of white and cream. 2 antique cameos sit perched on an old door frame above our iron bed.”
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brita. All opinions are 100% mine. So, I go back to school in two days. TWO! I only finished my back to school shopping yesterday and that’s when I realized there are probably a ton of back to college essentials that many students forget. If you’re living in the dorms as I am, there is so much you need that most students simply don’t think of. To help out fellow students who are rushing to their local stores in a last-minute panic I wanted to provide a list of items that you need, but might not remember. I am glossing over items like notebooks, pens, and pencils because let’s be honest – if you forget those basics, then perhaps college isn’t for you. (Totally kidding, we all have our air-headed moments!) So with that said, let me quit my ramblings and present my list of necessities to you! Brita® Water Pitcher There is good chance that if you are living in the dorms that you won’t have a sink in your room – although I know some lucky ducks do get spoiled with one – but it’s not likely! I wasn’t so fortunate to have a sink… View Post