Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Book initials. So cool! Use a scroll saw and buy thrift store hard cover books and cut initials! Would make good gift to use as Bookends or decor on a book shelf!
- good way to store wine/liquor if you do not have a lot of room for a liquor cabinet.
- Put samples of shampoo, lotion, conditioner, other toiletries in a glass container put in guest bedroom when you have overnight guests so that they do not need to ask if they forgot something. Also a great way to store your samples!
- Way cool limited edition prints on portable speakers made from cardboard packaging PD
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- Curtain rod made from dowel and drawer knob. Way cheaper. Totally doing this.
- note the brass bling, easy to do with paint on dollar store hurricanes
- How to make a cheap DIY headboard for under $15 using cardboard. The finished look is like a store bought tufted headboard!
- Built in bunk beds for your basement. Instead of baskets, use the space below the lower bunks for people to store their luggage.
- A small bedroom if designed smartly can also serve as a space where you can sleep, work, sit and store things. Thinking how? Then view these ideas and get ready to be impressed
- Are you tired of giving the same old store bought mass-produced gifts that everyone else is? These homemade Christmas gifts will be something they’ll actually want to receive, and you’ll feel good that you made it yourself. The quality of these gifts has been pre-screened so you won’t find any…
- Store bedtime books conveniently close in this custom headboard you can build in a weekend. Pick the wood and finish to meet your mattress size and decor.