Photo via: espn.go.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ilse Crawford London Flat | Remodelista. Crawford has described the kitchen as a library with a cooking area.
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- Cooking in a Hotel Room: Creating a Portable Kitchen
- When youre cooking solo, you dont want to spend hours cooking more food than you need. These healthy meals for one will limit your time in the kitchen.
- mommo design: IKEA PLAY KITCHEN MAKEOVERS
- Beautiful kitchen and nice arched window treatment
- When hang-drying that favorite tee I cant afford to shrink anymore, I take a coat hanger and go in through the neckhole, doing that coat hanger version of a three-point turn. India-based industrial designer Jaineel Shah (a 3rd year student at DSK ISD International School of Design INDIA) has come up with the perfect solution with his Pinch…
- Thats a GREAT HUGE Basement Kitchen (second Kitchen) in this lake house with painted white & Black Upcycled cabinets. Uppers had doors removed and some trim added to create open shelving. Plywood Counters and industrial style lighting make it a great place to make a cooking mess when you want to keep the upstairs kitchen company ready!
- British architect Alex Jones has pulled out all the stops with his debut hotel, located in Hong Kong’s fast-gentrifying Yau Ma Tei neighbourhood on the Kowloon peninsula. Tribute by name and intent, the hotel champions the city’s culture and history. I…
- This Tiny House Keeps Things Separated and Open in Just 500sf – Kanga Room Systems has designed a tiny house with a unique floorplan that’s separated by a large covered porch so you can have your own space when needed or come together! The house is just over 500 square feet and is made up of a 14’x20’ living room and kitchen side and then a 14’x16’ bedroom and bathroom side all on one level.
- In celebration of our Show 3 exhibition which explores current themes in contemporary lighting, we hosted a small gathering entitled the Kitchen Table Talk with delicious food from Morito. Our guest speakers were Magnus Wästberg, Ilse Crawford, Jane Withers and Janet Turner who addressed an audience of architects, product and interior designers on the issues surrounding both current and future lighting practice. Themes raised include the need to appreciate …
- Howdy, friends. I just spent the past three hours cooking and I’m so excited to share everything with you! If you know me, you know I’m new to this whole cooking shenanigans. I’ve only recently started living alone, and I’ve been surviving without a meal plan for about a year now. Luckily, I have a …