Photo via: archiproducts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shop SUITE NY for the Friday Lounge chair designed by Formstelle for Zeitraum and more modern solid wood lounge chairs, leather lounge chairs and contemporary E
- Hotel style bedroom chic ..Bramah Penthouses
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- At the beginning of January, the Smithsonian Institution in Washington DC uploaded its entire Asian collection online. Among this collection is a set of popular postcards depicting India of the 1930s. These were made by Japanese artist Yoshida Hiroshi in his countrys woodblock print style—expressly for Western audiences. Yoshida was a rare Japanese in the Indian subcontinent, teeming…
- Photos: Best New Hotels in the World: Hot List 2013 : Condé Nast Traveler: BB – Evo style curtains with a dropped ceiling.
- If you love HGTVs Fixer Upper, youll love this super simple distressing technique. It makes new wood look old with Joanna Gaines signature Rustic Farmhouse and Shabby Chic style. In fact, this headboard is an exact replica of the one she has in her own bedroom!
- Industrial chic with exposed brick and wide floor boards. Shag rugs and contemporary lighting add eclectic character.
- Comfort and beauty come together to create this beautiful bedroom furniture by Palettes. Crafted of Solid Wood, this collection is custom built by Amish Craftsman in Ohio. Quality to last a lifetime in your choice of wood species and finish all with or without hand-distressing.
- It’s time to hibernate, Topshop style. Layer jersey playsuits over chic camis or team knee-high socks with your cutest underwear set – lolling around the house just got seriously stylish.
- Hotel Nixe: The boutique hotel with a mixture of classic resort style and contemporary architecture uses a differentiated lighting concept for indoor and outdoor areas. Architect: Thomas Hummels, Tauting Lighting designer: Thomas Hummels, Tauting Photographer: Frieder Blickle, Hamburg Place: Binz (Rügen), Germany
- PAOLA NAVONE COLLECTION Rug: PATCH A tartan where all patterns are different, stripes and smallchecks, naïve dots, small archaic sketches and neolithic signs. The inspiration comes from details of things, both far and nearby, that have travelled throughout the time and the world. The result is a mix of patterns, all different, put together without any rule to create a fanciful mosaic reminiscent of fragments of ceramics from Morocco or Sicily.
- Set in the River Room of the Stamford Hotel Brisbane, this wedding was filled with classic romantic features. A gold and white colour palette set the scene with gold rimmed glass charger plates, pintuck napkins, elegant glass candlesticks and soft white florals in diamond cut votives, were used to bring soft romantic style to the tables. A subtle 1920s feel was added through the custom gold foiled printed menus, place cards, table numbers and seating chart. Wedding reception ideas.