Photo via: archiexpo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shop SUITE NY for the Friday Lounge chair designed by Formstelle for Zeitraum and more modern solid wood lounge chairs, leather lounge chairs and contemporary E
- Masai Sideboard by M. Marconato – T. Zappa for Porada
- silent speedbird by Marc Melander – Ex British Airways Concorde G-BOAC. Low, wide angle shot of her at Manchester Airport. I was alone in the hangar with her and could almost feel a lonesome for a place I know emotion from the a…
- Industrial chic with exposed brick and wide floor boards. Shag rugs and contemporary lighting add eclectic character.
- Make more neutral colors – Love the idea of neutral color flowers floating in a big, low container of water of some sort – very Zen! Like the look of the exposed water!
- Vanilla Almond Overnight Oatmeal with Blueberries – a quick and healthy make ahead breakfast that is dairy free, gluten free, vegan, sugar free, and low calorie!
- Josephine Suite by Grand Hotel – Mackinac Island, via Flickr
- DIY tutorial and plans to build your own farmhouse style planked X console for a TV or dining room sideboard @Remodelaholic
- contemporary basement by Finished Basement Company
- This contemporary private residence was designed by Stuart Silk Architects. Located on Mercer Island, Washington. Sponsored Links WE ARE ON PINTEREST! PLEASE FOLLOW US
- Contemporary style spruce bedroom set NEW WORLD N09 New World Collection by Scandola Mobili
- Crockpot pork chops – Ingredients: -6 boneless pork chops -1/4 cup brown sugar -1 teaspoon ground ginger -1/2 cup soy sauce -1/4 cup ketchup -2 cloves garlic, crushed (I used minced garlic) -salt and pepper, to taste (oops, I eliminated completely!) Directions: 1. Place pork chops in crockpot. 2. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over pork chops. 3. Cook on low setting for 6 hours.