Photo via: southshoredecoratingblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shop SUITE NY for the Friday Lounge chair designed by Formstelle for Zeitraum and more modern solid wood lounge chairs, leather lounge chairs and contemporary E
- A digital media and commerce company that enables creativity through inspirational content and online classes.
- Industrial chic with exposed brick and wide floor boards. Shag rugs and contemporary lighting add eclectic character.
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brita. All opinions are 100% mine. So, I go back to school in two days. TWO! I only finished my back to school shopping yesterday and that’s when I realized there are probably a ton of back to college essentials that many students forget. If you’re living in the dorms as I am, there is so much you need that most students simply don’t think of. To help out fellow students who are rushing to their local stores in a last-minute panic I wanted to provide a list of items that you need, but might not remember. I am glossing over items like notebooks, pens, and pencils because let’s be honest – if you forget those basics, then perhaps college isn’t for you. (Totally kidding, we all have our air-headed moments!) So with that said, let me quit my ramblings and present my list of necessities to you! Brita® Water Pitcher There is good chance that if you are living in the dorms that you won’t have a sink in your room – although I know some lucky ducks do get spoiled with one – but it’s not likely! I wasn’t so fortunate to have a sink… View Post
- Tartuffe. Haymarket Theatre Company. Scenic design by Elroy Ashmore. 2003
- Buy the beautifully designed Ibiza Carved Free Standing Floor Mirror, by The French Bedroom Company. Shop 24 hours a day for Effortless Luxury Online.
- Contemporary style spruce bedroom set NEW WORLD N09 New World Collection by Scandola Mobili
- Contemporary low sideboard by Rodolfo Dordoni – CONNORS – Minotti
- This contemporary private residence was designed by Stuart Silk Architects. Located on Mercer Island, Washington. Sponsored Links WE ARE ON PINTEREST! PLEASE FOLLOW US
- Basement Stair Railing Ideas 22
- Doesnt take up much space, yet still plenty of room. Would be great for a game room or basement space.
- Built in bunk beds for your basement. Instead of baskets, use the space below the lower bunks for people to store their luggage.