Photo via: kresings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Shop SUITE NY for the Friday Lounge chair designed by Formstelle for Zeitraum and more modern solid wood lounge chairs, leather lounge chairs and contemporary E
- If you are small on space, or just don’t feel like devoting an entire room for your office, sewing, or crafting space, then the cloffice might just be the answer you are looking for! I have a few cloffices in my home. Even though I have a craft room now, I still maintain a craft …
- Blackbird Studios| The metal rods creating the walls are a bit much but the effect is stunning. I think I prefer wood. A little softer and less dangerous. But a ceiling would be amazing and an accent wall behind reception or some more protected space.
- I placed this Vintage Light Post illustration over a Vintage Narnia The Lion Witch and The Wardrobe Book Page mounted it under an 8×10 creamy white mat with an inner black border creating a unique one of a kind piece of artwork. PLEASE NOTE: Picture Frame not included. You will not receive the exact print shown. It will not go out of my mind that if we pass this post and lantern either we shall find strange adventures or else some great changes of our fortunes. —-Lucy Pevensie, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (C.S. Lewis) In The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, the lamppost functions as a beacon, showing the children the way to Narnia when the come into it from our world, and showing them the way back when they need to leave. The art print is approximately 5 x 8, the mat opening is approximately 4 x 6, the overall size of the print including the mat is 8 x 10. More Literary Inspired Art Prints here http://etsy.me/2syIyXp Click here to view all my Marvelous Makings http://etsy.me/2syPLXo I encourage you to review Shipping and Shop Policies http://etsy.me/2sRhKEw ©This is a The Quaint and The Curious Original Design
- This sign is hand painted on wood and can be customized to your favorite ride, character, or attraction. The top piece measures 6in high by 16in wide, the pieces below are 4in in width but vary from 14-10in wide. This piece is great for the Disney lover in you. Sealed with a matte shellac to preserve the colors without a high shine. Complete Customization Available Price will vary depending on size and design. Ships in pieces with minimum assembly required. Hooking of hooks. Comes complete with hanger on back. Please message me with any questions. Please stop by and check out our other items at https://www.etsy.com/shop/PiecesByJeanne
- Kit Kemp Firmdale Design Interiors Boutique Hotel Style Home Lounge Bedroom Bathroom Trend Ideas hallway wallpaper lamps lighting sofa chairs tables carpet rug colour plain inspiration fabric texture atmosphere cushions bedding fire mantle piece windows doors room ideas decor fashion art shower bath taps window
- Design Interiors Boutique Hotel Style Home Lounge Bedroom Bathroom Trend Ideas hallway wallpaper lamps lighting sofa chairs tables carpet rug colour plain inspiration fabric texture atmosphere cushions bedding fire mantle piece windows doors room ideas decor fashion art firmdale
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- This Tiny House Keeps Things Separated and Open in Just 500sf – Kanga Room Systems has designed a tiny house with a unique floorplan that’s separated by a large covered porch so you can have your own space when needed or come together! The house is just over 500 square feet and is made up of a 14’x20’ living room and kitchen side and then a 14’x16’ bedroom and bathroom side all on one level.
- We offer 3 versions for displaying the Vinylmation characters, with a 2 inch deep shelf and 3 1/2 inch spacing between the shelves, the Infinity version with a 3 inch deep shelf and 4 1/4 inches between the shelves except the bottom shelf which is 3 1/2 inches for the shorter figures and the Tsum Tsum version with 4 inch deep shelves with 4 1/4 inches between the shelves. The overall size of the piece is 22 inches wide and 22 inches high. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Please specify which version when ordering, the Vinylmation, the Infinity or the Tsum Tsum.