Photo via: design-milk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- IKEA Wardrobe Closets | , while Nicole’s closet is light and fresh, don’t think that Ikea …
- cool closet space
- mixing dressers with hanging space // closet
- Rolling DIY Garment Rack. Read the full simple and easy tutorial to make your own wardrobe rack when you need some extra closet space or a way to display your items.
- add cheap framed mirrors to closet doors, painted frame to match. Looks like built in. Guest bedroom
- Blair Harris Interior Design – closets – closet vanity, walk-in closet vanity
- A playful look at the evolution and growth of the closet in New York City real estate.
- I’m pretty sure that I have closet envy. Yes, it’s possible. And yes, it’s serious. Right now the hubby and I share a small closet. He has half and I have half. Or he has a 1/3 and I have the rest. Whatever. However you look at it, we’ve crammed that baby full and the… Read more
- Whether for budget reasons or just the satisfaction of doing it yourself, there are many reasons to install your own closet system. There are a lot of different closet systems available to the consumer, here are a few of my favorites… Closetmaid is my go to DIY system, Ive used it in many different projects. It…
- closet organization
- Bathroom Guest Basket. Good idea to keep in the bathroom closet.
- Guest room closet – like the idea of a laundry basket in there for guests to put their dirty linens in and towel bars on the inside of the door