Photo via: paleofuture.gizmodo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hotel Nixe: The boutique hotel with a mixture of classic resort style and contemporary architecture uses a differentiated lighting concept for indoor and outdoor areas. Architect: Thomas Hummels, Tauting Lighting designer: Thomas Hummels, Tauting Photographer: Frieder Blickle, Hamburg Place: Binz (Rügen), Germany
- Studio [R] Architecture – PUBLIC + COMMERCIAL – THE BAR AT THE END OF THE WHARF – Black bar + White tiles
- LEMAYMICHAUD | Design | Architecture | Interior Design | La Ferme | Hotel | Charlevoix | Le Massif | Hospitality | Room | Suite | Bed | Pillow | Print | Skidoo |
- Phares magnétiques pour bicyclette Au Danemark, la question de lécologie est traitée avec beaucoup dintérêt doù une utilisation du vélo très importante.
- Yabu Pushelberg pairs warm wood and muted hues at Four Seasons Downtown New York
- Design firm Yabu Pushelberg has completed the interiors for the Four Seasons hotel in Downtown Manhattan, using soft colours in the guest rooms.
- Four Seasons Downtown by Yabu Pushelberg | hotel bedroom | desk | bedside table
- Stop by Jennis in Downtown Dublin for some of the most delicious homemade ice cream in the country
- Grey bedroom in an apartment located in downtown Venice, has wonderful views of Calle del Rosa and the quiet S.Cassiano canal CityGetaways BigCity Venice Italy
- Exquisite Bathtubs King Suit Corner Bathroom with Sculpted Tub — at JW Marriott Houston Downtown.
- Oceanfront, corner, unit with floor to ceiling windows along two walls looks into the harbour in downtown Victoria. Sit on your private covered balcony and watch the boats in the inner and upper harbours during the day and the sunsets at night.
- A Classic House