Photo via: marthastewartweddings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- Welcome baskets for guest rooms could include, water bottles, fruit, chocolates, toiletries.
- Having a pool is indeed satisfying for you can just jump into the water and soak on its relaxing coolness. But it is even more satisfying to have a pool wi
- Floating House by Dymitr Malcew. I bet this would be the ideal home for most nature lovers out there. A house that floats on water, with enough rooms for a small family – it almost seems too good to be true.
- Switch our for mini water bottle with custom label (I can make on computer) and package a cute snack (see other holiday treats for packaging ideas)
- 2 Tbsp of dish soap 1/4 cup water (please note if your tap water is especially hard or soft, you will need to substitute bottled water so that the soap will bubble well) a mixer food coloring. Mix on the highest possible setting for 1-2 minutes
- Rainbow Pasta. The kids will love this as a birthday treat ! Place your pasta in boiling water that has a tablespoon or so of olive oil in it. Boil it for 4 minutes LESS than the time recommended on the box for al dente pasta. Then strain it and place it in a large bowl or Ziplock bag that contains just enough cool water and food coloring of your choice. Leave it in the bag until it reaches the desired depth of color and then rinse it before serving.
- Unique Bedroom Ideas – Under Water Bedroom Ideas. Outer Space Bedroom Ideas for Boys. Considering White Bedroom Furniture. underwater hotel rooms florida. underwater bedroom manta. underwater hotels rooms. underwater bedroom theme ideas. underwater suite conrad maldives price.
- Oops kit for your wedding guests Out of Town bags! All the little essentials for a fun weekend.
- Cute to have outside for guests while they wait for ceremony to start – Fall in Love with this Fall Favor Idea
- Guest Amenities Put together a welcome kit for guests in a vintage travel case, including such necessities as towels, soap, and shampoo!
- Wedding Welcome Bags: 9 things you must include for guests! – Wedding Party