Photo via: dustyjowhite.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool walls, chandelier, and a great mirror. Calming greys and whites are great for bedroom colors!
- The warm grey and deep brown tones in this gorgeous master retreat create a calming, serene space. A chandelier and art deco mirrors complete the room’s sophisticated design.
- Hotel style bedroom chic ..Bramah Penthouses
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- Simple Coastal Design In The Master Bedroom – Shabbyfufu
- Le Méridien Istanbul Etiler—Presidential Suite Bedroom Room – General view | Flickr: Intercambio de fotos
- Suzie: Saudah Saleem Interiors – Chic, sophisticated teen girls bedroom with gray walls paint …
- Wow. Warm and vibrant India-inspired bedroom.
- Looking for inspiration to update our master bedroom decorating and make it a bright, calm, and relaxing retreat with a coastal vibe.
- South Shore Decorating Blog: What I Love Wednesday: An All White Bedroom