Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- STAGE 1 ,ITEM 5 C.S. Lewiss typewriter
- THE REAL THING! The Lewis Family Wardrobe, originally owned by C.S. Lewiss grandfather. The inspiration for the Narnia books. Now on display at the Wade Center at Wheaton College in Illinois.
- I placed this Vintage Light Post illustration over a Vintage Narnia The Lion Witch and The Wardrobe Book Page mounted it under an 8×10 creamy white mat with an inner black border creating a unique one of a kind piece of artwork. PLEASE NOTE: Picture Frame not included. You will not receive the exact print shown. It will not go out of my mind that if we pass this post and lantern either we shall find strange adventures or else some great changes of our fortunes. —-Lucy Pevensie, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (C.S. Lewis) In The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, the lamppost functions as a beacon, showing the children the way to Narnia when the come into it from our world, and showing them the way back when they need to leave. The art print is approximately 5 x 8, the mat opening is approximately 4 x 6, the overall size of the print including the mat is 8 x 10. More Literary Inspired Art Prints here http://etsy.me/2syIyXp Click here to view all my Marvelous Makings http://etsy.me/2syPLXo I encourage you to review Shipping and Shop Policies http://etsy.me/2sRhKEw ©This is a The Quaint and The Curious Original Design
- Josephine Suite by Grand Hotel – Mackinac Island, via Flickr
- This Pin was discovered by Fabric Images. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.
- Sleek and clean lines, project in Poland by Katarzyna Kraszewska _
- Antique eye glasses spectacles reading glasses brown by SovietEra, $17.00
- Diners Drive-Ins and Dives restaurants listed by state
- awesome 12 Simply Genius DIY Storage Solutions for a Neat Home by http://www.top10-home-decor-ideas.xyz/diy-home-decor/12-simply-genius-diy-storage-solutions-for-a-neat-home/
- Shop SUITE NY for the Friday Lounge chair designed by Formstelle for Zeitraum and more modern solid wood lounge chairs, leather lounge chairs and contemporary E
- Scoop by Stephanie Ng – Mouths might start salivating and stomachs rumbling at the sight of Scoop by Stephanie Ng, an industrial designer based in Melbourne, Australia. Th…
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bed Bath & Beyond for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine. Well… have you finished all your Thanksgiving leftovers? Our Thanksgiving was a great time with family and having some much needed rest and relaxation in the days following. Now that we’ve hit December …