Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An amazing pink and gold girl birthday party with gorgeous decorations and an ombre ruffle cake! See more party planning ideas at CatchMyParty.com!
- These beautiful giant confetti filled balloons are sure to add the wow factor to any party! notonthehighstreet. Balloon Wands Unicorn Birthday Party Decoration Tie Balloons to Favor Bags Put a glow stick in balloons before inflating them – really cute idea for an outdoor party – provides fun lighting! . LED Balloons
- Pink and Gold Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Birthday Party – we love the fringed streamers as a backdrop!
- Hot Wheels Party for Js 6th Birthday! We left this suitcase by the door, filled with a wrapped Hot Wheels car for each guest to take home.
- Guess what? Todays post has 2, yes 2! Cakes featured in it. I had a client approach me and ask if I could make two cakes for each of her boys birthdays. They were having a joint Hot Wheels themed birthday party. One was turning 2 and the other 5. I was more than willing…
- Battery Operated LED Light Bulbs for Paper Lantern Balloon Wedding Favor Decor | eBay
- Any Color GLITTER BIRTHDAY Vintage Gold Black White Stripe 13th 21st 30 Turquoise Mint Coral Pink Peach Floral Baby Bridal Shower Invitation Baby girls first birthday gold glitter onederful year vintage invite surprise party
- Which little ( or grown ) girl wouldnt want her own room with its personalized floor plan that includes her very own walk in wardrobe and bathroom? Im not usually one for gender-specific ( see:pink ) rooms, but this one – though pink, is delightfully understated. With its hint of vintage primness and overall airy atmosphere, it simply took my breath away.
- beach themed kids birthday party | Via Kristin Blair Mayhall
- Colorhouse hot pink PETAL .04 Half Wall DIY painting project – Design by Vicki Simon
- Perfect wedding centerpieces 🙂 maybe with pale pink ribbon around the top
- not sure if you would like this idea…but it could be a good idea for centerpieces without bouquets of flowers…. Seems simple, easy, and inexpensive! Obviously with some blush pink petals instead of red! Just a thought! 🙂