Photo via: googiemomma.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Built in bunk beds for your basement. Instead of baskets, use the space below the lower bunks for people to store their luggage.
- 5 sources for built in ironing boards – Remodelista
- This bunk room was part of a much larger space. We designed and built these great bunks with four twin beds. I wanted it to be a space that would be comfortable for all ages and both boys and girls alike. A navy and white color scheme is both classic and crisp. The fun Otomi embroidered pillows add that fun pop of color on a sea blue cabana stripe.
- *ARIZONA ~ JEROME ARIZONA GHOST TOWN: Jerome is the largest ghost town in the U.S! In 1876 miners began extracting copper, silver + gold from the area + houses started to be built. By 1920 there were some 15,000 inhabitants in the area + the people of the town were making some considerable money. In 1953 w/the price of copper at rock bottom the last mine closed + the town became deserted.
- Studio [R] Architecture – PUBLIC + COMMERCIAL – THE BAR AT THE END OF THE WHARF – Black bar + White tiles
- This hand-woven and hand-dyed gray striped towel is 100% Ethiopian cotton and fair trade. Its made in Ethiopia to create sustainable employment for artisans!
- Tiny Cottage In Maine Tour – Built In Bunk Beds
- Built in bunk beds
- Made by jameshouseman.com exeter based carpenter specialising in alcove units and built in storage
- Mud room with white and blue theme wainscoting and built in cabinet
- built in wardrobe ref …
- add cheap framed mirrors to closet doors, painted frame to match. Looks like built in. Guest bedroom