Photo via: augustfields.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Built in bunk beds for your basement. Instead of baskets, use the space below the lower bunks for people to store their luggage.
- Tiny Cottage In Maine Tour – Built In Bunk Beds
- This bunk room was part of a much larger space. We designed and built these great bunks with four twin beds. I wanted it to be a space that would be comfortable for all ages and both boys and girls alike. A navy and white color scheme is both classic and crisp. The fun Otomi embroidered pillows add that fun pop of color on a sea blue cabana stripe.
- 5 sources for built in ironing boards – Remodelista
- Built in bunks + striped ceiling
- bunk looks lovely from the outside, and keeps getting better. From the salvage-style little tables to the polished sliding lift doors (the ones from the old films that look like theyd take a finger off), theres loads of retro in here, but the overall feel is very contemporary…
- Built in bookcases. I would love something like this!
- built in wardrobe ref …
- add cheap framed mirrors to closet doors, painted frame to match. Looks like built in. Guest bedroom
- Made by jameshouseman.com exeter based carpenter specialising in alcove units and built in storage
- Mud room with white and blue theme wainscoting and built in cabinet
- bunk bed loft