Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- Showcasing an anchor motif in blue and white, this cotton denim pillow adds a pop of nautical style to your decor. Product: PillowConstruction Material: Cotton denim coverColor: Blue and whiteFeatures: Made in the USAHandmade by TheWatsonShopZipper closure Insert included Cleaning and Care: Dry cleaning recommended
- DIY Concrete Floors — Easy & Inexpensive! | Design Mom
- Home Decor: Floral Ideas to Chase Away Winter Blues. Bring gorgeous flowers into your winter home to add warmth during the coldest months of the year.
- Rope-Wrapped Frame – Visually anchor a boring 20×24-inch mirror with an easy, nautical-inspired 32×36-inch frame. To make the frame, miter 1×4 pine boards and join with wood glue. Tape the ends of the rope to prevent raveling, then glue one taped end to the back of the frame. Wrap the rope around the frame several times, and secure the other end with glue. Hang the frame with a cleat to allow clearance for the rope
- awesome 12 Simply Genius DIY Storage Solutions for a Neat Home by http://www.top10-home-decor-ideas.xyz/diy-home-decor/12-simply-genius-diy-storage-solutions-for-a-neat-home/
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- Pastel baby blue curtains. Turn your bedroom into the beautiful alcove of a princess with this exquisite curtain panel set from Aurora Home. The set includes two blackout panels with tiebacks and two tulle sheers for maximum convenience.
- Love these geometric stone-effect planters! A great way to bring plants into the home.
- 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive. Some great ideas I havent seen before!
- This is one more inspirational post for DIY summer projects. Everyone of us love the beach, and we all want to have a part of it in our homes. For that rea
- Easy tutorial on how to make your own nautical rope mirror using cheap mirror chargers, rope and dock cleats.