Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- Home Decor: Floral Ideas to Chase Away Winter Blues. Bring gorgeous flowers into your winter home to add warmth during the coldest months of the year.
- Create unexpected and interesting wall decor with ceiling medallions. A white-on-white gallery wall is minimal yet modern when paired with Swedish-farmhouse furniture and subtle pops of color. Try using this decor hack in your home to create an eye-catching monochromatic look. Click to explore the space.
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- Here you will find 10 lighting design Ideas for your home interior, you should also have a look at our guide: How to Choose a Modern Design Lighting 1 – To
- Looking for a new decoration to your house? Here you have the best green room ideas for your home ! Please enjoy..
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- Much like Victoria itself, this cottage is for the traveler who longs to be surrounded by beautiful things. With its mélange of antique furniture and modern accents, the eclectic designer decor invites you to settle in and relax. The cottage has beautifully sunlit and spacious rooms, with more than enough room for everyone.
- Wood can add such warmth and character to a living space. I love the beautiful wood-planked walls that Ive been seeing all over Pinterest and in magazines. This sounds like a perfect indoor, January project to me! There are multiple blogs that give you step-by-step instructions on creating one of these in your home including:…
- Sliding wooden doors is a great way to add rustic to a modern home. Love this interior design