Photo via: priceypads.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Slideshow – Check out this lovely wedding of ours! Featuring the Civic Club, Hilton Hotel, Capitol Complex, and the Walnut Street Bridge (Harrisburg, PA)
- The Bridge of Sighs | Venice, Italy
- The Rocks and Harbour Bridge – Vivid Sydney 2011 by MrLemming68, via Flickr
- Bucket List 43: Go to the Trampoline bridge in Paris!
- Shop SUITE NY for the Friday Lounge chair designed by Formstelle for Zeitraum and more modern solid wood lounge chairs, leather lounge chairs and contemporary E
- designboom speaks with the french designer about the lighting concept for which she wanted to present more uses for the basic clamp lamp, making it a multi-purpose…
- Sleek hotel room! American Hotel Furniture liquidates, sells, removes, ships, and installs furniture to make your job easier for you! Call American Hotel Furniture at (800) 636-1474 or visit our website www.americanhotefurniture.net for more information!
- [Infographic] Hotels vs bed and breakfasts: Not only do bed and breakfasts offer more affordable rates than hotels, but 3 out of 4 travelers agree that bed and breakfasts offer better amenities. Think homemade breakfasts every morning and no more hotel charges for WiFi and parking! Source: http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/toplists/hotels-vs-bed-and-breakfasts
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- Fabulous marbled concrete stops well before the ceiling to give this spacious bedroom a calmer and more grounded atmosphere. The result looks rich, clean, and comfortable.
- Roses are Red.. and this cake looks delicious For more Check out more Wedding Design & Ideas @ The Carousel Hotel Blackpool http://carouselhotel.co.uk/weddings
- The use of these hangers as towel bars would be more interesting if you used vintage ones with advertising printed or impressed on them and then hung them on interesting hooks – old metal schoolroom hooks, antique doorknobs, tiebacks, etc.