Photo via: architonic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bravo24 hotel w Barcelona Isabel Lopez 2 (2)
- Bravo24 hotel w Barcelona Isabel Lopez 4
- Bedroom of a 24,000 square foot home in Holladay, Utah, right outside of Salt Lake City being sold by David and Susan Spafford
- Image 4 of 24 from gallery of Villa Sonnehaert / Hollandse Nieuwe. Photograph by Gerard van Beek
- Image 11 of 24 from gallery of Two Single-Occupancy Detached Houses / L3P Architekten. Photograph by Vito Stallone
- Buy the beautifully designed Ibiza Carved Free Standing Floor Mirror, by The French Bedroom Company. Shop 24 hours a day for Effortless Luxury Online.
- Studio [R] Architecture – PUBLIC + COMMERCIAL – THE BAR AT THE END OF THE WHARF – Black bar + White tiles
- Praktik Garden Barcelona by Petite Passport
- Home in Black Serenity | ATELIERII + Just Make Design | Taipei, Taiwan | photo by Ivan Chuang
- *ARIZONA ~ JEROME ARIZONA GHOST TOWN: Jerome is the largest ghost town in the U.S! In 1876 miners began extracting copper, silver + gold from the area + houses started to be built. By 1920 there were some 15,000 inhabitants in the area + the people of the town were making some considerable money. In 1953 w/the price of copper at rock bottom the last mine closed + the town became deserted.
- Lamp designed by Anders Pehrson, made by Ateljé Lyktan, Sweden. Aluminum, chromed steel, leather. 1960s? H 36.2cm, W (cross bar + shade?) 57.2cm, shade dia. 22.9, shade height 8.9 cm. This one is missing a diffuser (concentric fins in white plastic), presumably.
- Luxus-Wohnen in Barcelona http://www.malerische-wohnideen.de/blog/luxus-wohnideen-aus-barcelona-hotelgestaltung-wohndesign.html