Photo via: iwannawearsandals.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Store bedtime books conveniently close in this custom headboard you can build in a weekend. Pick the wood and finish to meet your mattress size and decor.
- Que le guste leer… or I would be a happy girl. I want a library to give me ideas… A sanctuary on exciting books… to lose myself.
- Ilse Crawford London Flat | Remodelista. Crawford has described the kitchen as a library with a cooking area.
- Strawberry Margaritas. Ill take five, please! Going to make this soon! Love the idea that you make a strawberry syrup instead of using just strawberries on their own.
- This is the perfect place to put a pull out bed! I always look at those beds and thing theyre impractical because its too hard to leave all of the open floorspace needed for one but Id happily do it for this library/reading space.
- Close up of our Archipelago hand tufted rug. Reminiscent of an autumn sun spreading its golden glow across the Swedish Archipelago.
- Keltainen – put this in NY, London, SF, and move me in, thank you, maam.
- There is far more to London that Big Ben and the London Eye. Get under the skin of this great city and experience it the way a local would.
- A unique material, our Croco covers are a great addition to any guest room. Available in a large range of colours, these can be personalised to your taste.. The Smart Marketing Group – Brand Me London Room Folder inspiration. London themed restaurant menus and menu presentation products.
- The new luxury Ampersand boutique Hotel is due to open in Kensington towards the end of July 2012. The 111 bedrooms and suites were inspired by the local London neighborhood, from the music of the Royal Albert Hall to the Chelsea Physic Garden’s flowers.
- Giraffe Manor Hotel! Just the coolest place ever.
- Really like the storage for the books and mags at the bottom of the bed